For the ones that enjoy doing their makeup just as much as I do. I found that recently I decreased a lot in makeup products and I find that the simpler it looks, the more complimentary it is to my features. So here’s a list of all the products I use;
- I firstly moisturize my face with the Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb
- Once that is absorbed, I prime my face with the Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner
- I go onto my eyebrows, I use the Bourjois Sourcil Précision eyebrow pencil in Brun Brunette
- Now its foundation time, I use the Mac Studio Fix Fluid in C4 (I’d usually use a much lighter shade but I went darker since I have a tan) blended with the Real Techniques beauty sponge
- I conceal and carve my brows with the Bourjois Radience Reveal in 01
- I set the center of my face with Collection Primed & Ready Invisible Setting Powder
- I bronzer with Rimmel Sun Shimmer bronzer in Light Matte using the multi task face brush by Real Techniques
- I highlight using the Mary-Lou Minizer by the Balm Cosmetics using the Real Techniques setting brush
- Finally I put on mascara and for that I use the holy Lash Sensational by Maybelline.
As you see it’s quite simple and it’s very good for everyday wear. The MAC foundation is actually quite heavy but I apply a small amount to make it more wearable.
-Wiki Kowalczyk 🙂